Wednesday 14 January 2015

Subscribe

Friends I am totally new in blogging and i have not so much of idea. But slowly i am learning and i want to learn more so that i can post more motivational articles in a better way. i request you all to support me and  help me to make my blog more familiar.

Many of you are unaware of this that when i post a new article in this blog.  Now it is possible that you can remain in contact with me when I will post a new article. For this you have to subscribe my blog so that you will get mail of all the updates made in this blog.

Steps to subscribe this Blog:

1. Click on Link to this Post which is just below the article,

2. Go to Subscribe Column in the bottom of my post,

3. Enter your Email address

4. Confirm it from your email account.

After the conformation, you will get message in your email account when there is any update made in this blog and you can read my post on the same day when I publish it.

2nd thing is that you can read my post in any language which you want, for this you have to choose your language from the Translate language option which is present below the article.

Thanks a Lot,

Mohit Pareek
mpareek.blogspot.com

No comments: